Thank you for your interest in a career with immVest International. On this page, you may find our current job openings. If you are interested to apply for any of the vacancies below, kindly email us on [email protected] with your cover letter and CV.
- Responsible for administration and case processing team
- Responsible for drafting and implementing effective process flows
- Responsible for liaising with applicants and B2B Companies for the provision and completion of the respective application documentation
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records of applicants status and information
Experience: 2 years or more of processing and managing residency and Citizenship applications
Education: Diploma (Level 5) or higher level of education
Skills: Fluent in written and spoken English; of a positive nature; methodical; assertive; team and performance orientated.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in the role please email your CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
- Reviewing applicant documents
- Liaising with agents and clients
- Recording applicants findings
- Additional case processing tasks that may arise
Experience: Ideally 1-2 years in the immigration business however training will be provided
Education: A-Level standard or higher
Qualifications: Fluent in spoken and written English, effective customer relationship abilities, organized and meticulous.
A competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate. If you are aligned with the above criteria and are interested in the role please email your CV and Covering Letter to: [email protected]
- Promoting and marketing of immVest services in China
- Maintain existing contacts and act as a point of reference with B2B and B2C Chinese clients
- Establish new business leads and increase sales from China
- Follow-up and monitor Chinese Nationals applicaitons for various Residency and Citizenship Programs
- Recommend business opportunities to implement in the Chinese market
- Support the company in Malta with business requirements hailing from China
Experience: Immigration and networking experience with B2B/B2C clients. Be well acquainted with the various Residence and Citizenship options particularly in Europe
Language: Fluent in spoken/written English, Mandarin is a must
Qualifications: Able to set daily tasks, self driven with the ability to take the lead while taking the initiative. Must be goal oriented and possess excellent customer relationship skills.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Should you align with the requirements and are interested in the role, please email your CV and Covering Letter to: [email protected]